Get a President’s Day rebate on these 5 auto accessories – Autoblog | Car Plazas
Autoblog may receive a percentage of purchases made through links on this site. Prices and availability are subject to change.
President’s Day is a great day to reflect on our national history and also to honor the great American tradition of saving some money for new gadgets. While we can’t help with the thinking, we can certainly help with the saving. If you’re in the market for auto accessories like tire inflators, ice scrapers, OBD2 scanners, baby mirrors, or even shop vacuums, this short list might help you save some greens.
- Powered by a rechargeable battery pack or 12 volt car power adapter (completely wireless option)
- For use with car tires, motorcycle tires, bicycle tires, inflatable sports balls, pool toys and more
- Not suitable for large truck tires
- The accuracy of the displayed pressure is +/- 1 psi
- Automatically shuts off once preset pressure is reached
- Includes carry case, air tap and inflation needle
This Avid Power Tire Inflator is a multi-purpose cordless pump that can be used with most tires, inflatable sports balls and more. Having a tire inflator that doesn’t need to be plugged in is a huge advantage. If you need to run out of battery when you need it, it also comes with a 12 volt power adapter so it can be plugged in when needed. The compressor features an auto stop feature with a displayed pressure accuracy of +/- 1psi, a built in LED light and comes with its own tool kit. Note that this compressor, like many others, is not designed for large truck tires.
- Compatible with most US vehicles 1996 model year or newer
- Features a 2.4 inch true color LCD display
- Supports multiple OBD2 protocols such as KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN
- Ads in multiple languages
- Powered directly from your vehicle via the data link connector
- Reads and clears codes – turns off check engine light
- Supports O2 sensor test and EVAP system test
- Allows diagnostics to be printed
- “Free lifetime software updates” included
The Ancel AD410 OBD2 scanner features a traditional design and the ability to scan and erase trouble codes. It aims to be easy to use for both beginners and professionals. The scanner works on most 1996 and newer US cars. It even supports multiple languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese. The Ancel scanner features a 2.4″ true color LCD display and is powered directly from the OBD2 data link port in your vehicle, eliminating the need for batteries or chargers.
- 2-in-1 ice scraper and thick-bristled snow brush
- The ice scraper blade is 4.5 inches wide and includes ice picks
- The aluminum alloy pole can be extended from 51.8″ to 62.4″.
- Brush head can be rotated 360°
- Features a non-slip foam grip
- Disassembles into a separate snow brush, ice scraper and pole
- Includes a 1-year limited warranty
It’s never a bad idea to have an ice scraper in your car, especially this time of year. If you want one, it might as well be a good one, right? This tool is a 2-in-1 ice scraper and snow brush, but the best part is that it extends to make cleaning your windshield easier. A 4.5 inch wide scraper blade should provide plenty of surface area to scrape and the 360° rotating brush makes it easy to brush down your car no matter what angle you’re attacking it from. Every purchase comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- The installation only takes seconds
- The wide-angle convex design aims to accommodate as much as possible
- “Attachment to each headrest”
- Constructed with “acrylic safety glass”
There is not much to say about this baby mirror. If you frequently travel with a child in a rear-facing car seat, this accessory can make it much easier to keep an eye on them when they’re in the back seat. It features a simple installation process, wide-angle design, and compatibility with almost any vehicle. Find out more about the mirror or pick it up right here.
- Features a 2.5 gallon polypropylene tank
- Connects to a standard outlet with a 10ft cord
- Integrated accessory/hose storage
- Easily converts to a blower
This Armor All vacuum is a traditional wet/dry vacuum with a 2.5 gallon polypropylene tank. It’s great for a deep clean of your car or anywhere else in your home. It has a 10-foot cord with a cord wrap that plugs into a standard outlet; Unfortunately, this does not fit directly into your lighter socket. In addition to a vacuum cleaner, it also has a blower function. The vacuum includes a 6ft x 1¼” hose, reusable cloth filter, wet foam filter, 2-in-1 universal nozzle with brush, crevice tool, deluxe auto nozzle, blower nozzle with adapter and detailing brush.